Monday, December 15, 2014

It's been awhile, eh?

Two years, maybe going three, for that I've lost count, lost my count on how long haven't we seem each other ever since we broke up. There's days where I kept imaging the situation we will have when we meet again, there's this part of me that wish it would happen sooner.

Finally, we met again, with the presence of other friends. We didn't talk, not even a friendly eye contact, but who am I to blame, things between us had forbidden us from so, and I don't find it weird or bad. Instead, I understand, and I know just how I should act.

I've been trying to find this one sign that says I'm ready to move on, and I guess I've finally found it, from the day we met again, I come to realise this is all history, and I've wasted too much time walking in the past, when everyone else, including her, are moving forward.

As much as I wanted to, I think it's only right to say, we are all better as strangers that will never enter each another world again, because I'm the guy who always bring bad moments to her, at least that is what she thinks.

I can finally sleep again, peacefully, without a hitch, knowing that those memories are indeed just memories now. Those flashback of us will no longer hurts, those times we had will be history, no longer triggering itself.

For now I can finally put all those cards you wrote me aside, the time had come got a renovation in my heart. I'm finally clearing up, making a vacancy in my heart. It's a good start, though it took me long enough.



It's over. Finally, for me, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment