Saturday, April 13, 2013



#1355 Difficulties are just excuses, if you want it really badly. 


Thank you, my friends, for what you have done for me. Never did I expect what I could have did. If I could have a choice, I'll still choose to be at where I was, Cougar Coy, awesome platoon one.

Special thanks to a bunch of wonderful fellow soldiers who made everything possible;
Amani, Manogaram, Lim Deyun, Feerdaus, Lawrence Aw, Nur Mohammad, Jeeva, Edger Zhang, Tee Minghui, Hamid, Hidayat, Syazwan, Sean Chan, Dzurraihan, Roy Bahraj, Goh Ghimguan, Zaid, Dinie, Zailan, Ang Boonhuat,  Zhiyang, Nishanth, Tan Huiguang, Nizam, Ricky Soh, Azmi, Kumaresan, Gethin, Syafiq, Elwyn Ong, Ashraaf, Sufi, Michael Ong, Tan Jianying.

Special thanks to the leading commanders of Cougar Coy who taught us everything they could;
Captain Joseph Francis, Lieutenant Firdaus, Lieutenant Keanan, Lieutenant Faiz, 2nd Lieutenant Sunxiong, 2nd Lieutenant Shiva, 2nd Lieutenant Bryan, 2nd Lieutenant Fang, Master Sergeant Poh, 2nd Sergeant Huzaifah, 2nd Sergeant Chris, 3rd Sergeant Faiz, 3rd Sergeant Andrew, 2nd Sergeant Mingyang, 3rd Sergeant Kris, 3rd Sergeant Amos, 2nd Sergeant Setiawan, 2nd Sergeant Nasri.


No comments:

Post a Comment